In today’s economy, affording full-service legal representation may be difficult. You may find yourself in need of legal help, but for cost or for other reasons, you want flexibility in how you use that help. Limited scope representation, also known as unbundled legal services, can be a means to get the help you need.
Unbundled legal services are an a-la-carte, fixed-price option where you select from a menu of limited attorney services. You take responsibility for handling part of your needs and use the attorney for the more difficult or complex activities. This results in more work for you but reduced costs for qualified attorney services. You can now get the fully qualified services of an attorney at a price and structure you can afford.
Using limited scope, unbundled services we can provide any of the following, and more at a fixed price:
- Name changes
- Drafting complaints or responses to lawsuits
- Assisting clients with litigation discovery
- Draft demand letters for money collections
- Draft 3-day notices for payment of rent
- Preparing Child Custody, Visitation, or Support Documents
- Drafting Marital Settlement Agreements
- Respond to unlawful detainer and evictions
- Drafting Last Wills
- Informal probate matters
- Drafting legal letters
- Reviewing legal documents
- Providing legal advice on small claims matters
- Preparing Pre-Marital or Post-Marital Agreements
- Advanced Healthcare Directives
- Powers of Attorney
- Trust administration activities
- Organizing a corporation, partnership, or limited liability company
- Reviewing real estate agreements
Limited scope services may not be suitable for every case. Let us meet with you for a free consultation and see if unbundled services are right for you.